Monday, September 12, 2016
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*We've Moved for 2016*
Minneapolis Airport Marriott
2020 American Boulevard East
Bloomington, Minnesota 54425
Now for the 2016 Event!
Hoolihan EMC Consulting
PO Box 367
Lindstrom, MN 55045
2016 Minnesota EMC Event
The 2016 MN EMC Event, a one-day Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineering seminar and technical exhibits Event, will be held on Monday, September 12th, 2016.
New location for 2016!
The 2016 event will be held at the Minneapolis Airport Marriott, 2020 American Boulevard East, Bloomington, MN 54425.
The format will be similar to past MN EMC Events; there will be three technical tracks in parallel to a technical exhibits show. The technical tracks will consist of one-hour presentations followed by a1/2 hour break for visiting the technical exhibits.
Lunch will be provided including the famous MN EMC Event chocolate cake!
- Erik Borgstrom (Element Materials Technology)
- Daryl Gerke (Kimmel, Gerke &Associates)
- John Grinager (Approve It!)
- Dan Hoolihan (Hoolihan EMC Consulting)
- John Maas (IBM)
- Tim O'Shea (Northwest EMC)
- Joel Peltier (Medtronic)
- David Schaefer (TÜV SÜD America)
- Bill Wangard (Rohde & Schwarz)
- Dave Zimmerman (Spectrum EMC Consulting)
Register Now »
Exhibitors and Test Labs
Reserve your event space and make your payment online.
Reserve Now »