Monday, September 12, 2016
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Minneapolis Airport Marriott
2020 American Boulevard East
Bloomington, Minnesota 54425
Registration Details for 2017 Coming Soon
Hoolihan EMC Consulting
PO Box 367
Lindstrom, MN 55045
2016 Minnesota EMC Event
The 2016 MN EMC Event was successfully concluded on Monday, September 12th. Approximately 120 people attended the Event; 50+ attendees, 50+ exhibitors and 10 speakers.
The new venue, the Minneapolis Airport Marriott, was well-received and most attendees indicated they would like the 2017 MN EMC Event to be held at the same location.
Check this web page in the future for more details on the 2017 MN EMC Event!
The 10 presentations from the 2016 MN EMC Event are available on a CD; they are priced at $150 and you can order one from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Presentations on the CD include:
- Medical Device EMC Requirements – Residential, Hospital, Aircraft, Military – Erik Borgstrom and Greg Kiemel – Element Materials Technology
- Updates on ISO/IEC 17025 – Laboratory Accreditation– Dave Zimmerman – Spectrum EMC Consulting
- Type Approvals in Africa and Latin America – John Grinager – Approve It!
- Co-Existence Testing as per ANSI/ASMI PC63.27 – Joel Peltier – Medtronic
- Challenges with Testing to MIL-STD-461G – David Schaefer – TUV SUD America, Inc.
- Updates on Wireless Testing for the Radio Equipment Directive (RED) and Wireless Medical Devices – Tim O’Shea – Northwest EMC, an Element Materials Technology company
- The European Union’s New EMC Directive – John Maas – IBM Corporation (Rochester, Minnesota)
- Mysteries of Grounding – Daryl Gerke – Kimmel, Gerke, & Associates
- The Value of Pre-Selection in EMC Measurements – Bill Wangard – Rohde & Schwarz
- An Update on ANSI-ASC C63 Standards on EMC – Dan Hoolilhan – Hoolihan EMC Consulting