Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Ramada Bloomington MSP
Airport at the Mall Hotel
(Formerly The Thunderbird Hotel)
2300 E. American Blvd
Now for the 2015 Event!
Hoolihan EMC Consulting
PO Box 367
Lindstrom, MN 55045
2015 Minnesota EMC Event
The 2015 MN EMC Event will be held at the Ramada Bloomington MSP Airport at the Mall Hotel on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2015.
Speakers are being solicited, if you are interested in speaking at the 2015 MN EMC Event, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Key Note Speaker - Daryl Gerke - Kimmel and Gerke Associates - "Circuit Board EMC Design Reviews - An Ounce of Prevention Can be Worth a Pound of Shielding"
- Drew Frana - IBM-Rochester - "Compare and Contrast - CISPR 32 versus ANSI C63.4-2014"
- Greg Kiemel - Northwest EMC - "An Update on US, Canada, and EU Rulemakings for Wireless Devices"
- Doug Kramer - ETS-Lindgren - "EMC Antenna Calibration"
- Mike Schnecker - Rohde & Schwarz - "Debugging Common EMC Problems with Oscilloscopes and Close-Field Probes"
- John Maas - IBM-Rochester - "Radiated Immunity Testing in Close-Proximity to the EUT"
- Craig Zander - ESD Association - "Current Trends in ESD Control"
Register Now »
Exhibitors and Test Labs
Reserve your event space and make your payment online.
Reserve Now »