Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Ramada Mall of America
(Formerly The Thunderbird Hotel)
2300 E. American Blvd
Now for the 2014 Event!
Hoolihan EMC Consulting
PO Box 367
Lindstrom, MN 55045
2014 Minnesota EMC Event
The 2014 MN EMC Event will be held at the Ramada Mall of America, near the airport, and it is scheduled for Tuesday, September 16th, 2014.
For more information, contact Dan Hoolihan, Hoolihan EMC Consulting, email@example.com.
Speakers for the 2014 Event
- Dan Hoolihan – Organizer
- Bill Kimmel - Kimmel, Gerke, and Associates - "Circuit Board Shielding"
- Dave Zimmerman - Spectrum EMC Consulting - "Top Ten Nonconformities for ISO/IEC 17025 EMC Testing Labs"
- Brodie Pedersen - Nonin Medical -"IEC 60601-1-2:2014 - Review of the latest edition of the International EMC Medical Device Standard"
- Evan Melloy - Rohde & Schwarz - "Comparisons of Traditional-Step-Scan vs Time-Domain-Scan Measurements in today's EMI Test Receivers"
- Dr. David Nghiem - "EMC and Wireless Medical Devices/Bio-sensors"
Register Now »
Exhibitors and Test Labs
Reserve your event space and make your payment online.
Reserve Now »